Thanks for joining me!
I have been using SAS software since 1986. This site contains some of the papers I have presented at Conferences (NESUG, SGF, SESUG, PNWSUG), presentations at Local User Groups (HASUG, NYASUG, PHILASUG, NJSUG), Source Code Tips and information about my book with SAS Institute titled “The Power of PROC FORMAT”
SAS® is a registered trademark of SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC USA. This web site has no affiliation with, not sponsored by, or endorsed by SAS INSTITUTE INC
- The Power of PROC FORMAT, SESUG 2016, Co-Presneter: Kajal Tahiliani
- Using SAS®/QC to Design Optimal Experimental Designs in Consumer Lending, SESUG 2016
- Using Regression Splines in SAS® STAT Procedures, SESUG 2016, Co-presenter:Nishant Herat
- Using PROC RANK and PROC UNIVARIATE to Rank or Decile Variables, NESUG 2010
- Using Categorical Variables in Regression Analysis, SESUG 2017
- Using the New SURVEY Procedures from a Modeling Perspective, NESUG 2007
- Making Sense of PROC TABULATE, SESUG 2016, Co-Presneter: Kajal Tahiliani
- Passing date ranges to Oracle® made simple using SAS® picture formats, NESUG 2010, Presented by Santosh Kothamasu
- Using SAS® Dates and Times – A Tutorial. SGF 2007
- Introduction to Macros -_PHILASUG_WINTER2018
Next presentation on Using SAS Regression Splines in Banking with co-author, Nish Herat, at the Winter 2019 Philadelpha SAS Users Group (http://philasug.org/). At TD Bank in Wilmington, DE on March 19th 2019.